Maybe I will be outdoorsy…

by Bri on January 26, 2011

There is a ton of really beautiful hikes around the San Francisco Bay Area.  Last week I went with a few friends to Point Reyes, and it was amazing.

A super easy 4 mile hike in to be greeted by this view.  I died.

The best part was that you could hike down to the beach, and then do a little scary rock climbing over a waterfall.  I don’t know if I’ve felt as bad ass as I did bouldering above rushing water.

When have YOU felt bad ass so far this year?

Posted in Life

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

suki @ [Super Duper Fantastic] January 26, 2011 at 5:20 pm

I am a complete wuss when it comes to outdoorsy things! I love living in the Bay Area, so much to see and do within a quick drive!

And to be in California – we have the most National Parks of any state!

Amanda Ebner January 26, 2011 at 6:26 pm

Wow, you are badass! I am saving up all my badassery for the Ragnar Relay in April:

Can't wait! You're inspiring!

Nora January 26, 2011 at 8:21 pm

That is totally bad ass. I was just thinking that I'd totally fall and wouldn't that be embarrassing? But I love that view :)

Bad ass so far this year? kicking it back into high gear at the gym. And feeling confident enough to wear one of my favorite dresses.

Stevie January 26, 2011 at 8:30 pm

I LOVE Point Reyes. Such a beautiful area! Have you been up to Stinson Beach? The town is adorable and the beach is fantastic, especially in the summer.

The Pacific NW is definitely known for its outdoor activities. In the summertime I love to hike up to mountain lakes and jump in for a swim! Snowshoeing is one of my favorite winter activities.

This June, I'll be running my 2nd Half Marathon. I will definitely feel like a bad ass when I cross that finish line again.

doniree January 28, 2011 at 2:41 am

That's gorgeous! I felt badass this week when I learned new CSS code to make my blog do cool things. NINJA! Wait, not the same thing? I should get outside more? You're probably right.

L February 9, 2011 at 5:39 pm

Do you have a link to a map of this hike or can you email me the info? My guy is coming into town and he is a big outdoorsy type, and I'd love to take him on a hike!