Whew! Things have been a little on the busy side the past couple of weeks and the longer I go without updating, the harder it is to get writing again. So today’s post is brought to you by the bullet point.
- Mr. A and I moved into our new place 2 weeks ago. We had the best help ever from friends. I was basically not allowed to lift anything heavier than a broom…. we already have things on the wall and it feels like home. I still can’t get over how much SPACE we have. I have been in such tiny little places the past few years; having two full bedrooms, a dining room, and a long hallway feels very luxurious. It’s also AMAZING to have a baby’s room. Where baby will go. Cause we’re having a baby.
- We spent the first week snuggled on the couch without internet or cable watching Gilmore Girls. It was his first time watching it, and he is OBSESSED now. We’re well into the 2nd season already. Mr. A says he better understands my snarky banter after watching it.
- Last weekend was my bridal shower. It was amazing and beautiful. (We each got to brulée or own Creme Brulée!) My bestie was in town and so were Mr. A’s parents. I basically love his parents to death, I am definitely getting lucky on the in-law front. Bonus: His parents got along swimmingly with my family. This is going to make life way more enjoyable (not that I thought they wouldn’t get along).
- We are getting married in NINE days. Nine. Nine days. Single digit. I have all the things I need, and I am so freaking excited to marry him.
- Baby has a new due date! 11/11/11 which means I am currently 14w5d. I also started taking Gummy Prenatal Vitamins instead of normal ones, and my life just got way more happy.
- I got an email this morning that it was time to check-in to my flight for Vegas. I might be 100% regretting my decision to sit this one out. I am totally going to BiSC next year, and I’ll bring baby too.
Ok, so I think I want to open the floor up for questions. What do you guys want to know about that I haven’t talked enough about? Suggested topics: Mr. A, pregnancy, wedding, my thoughts on The Voice, my opinion of the season finale of Vampire Diaries, my favorite color.